Monday 25 August 2014

Summer Step team 2


Over the last 3 weeks, I´ve had another Step team here in Guatemala. Working in an educational project in a small indigenous town, they´ve got stuck in with dramas, singing classes, crafts, sports, values lessons and much much more. A week ago, I took them to the Lake for a couple of days of rest.

 (you can see the lake somewhere in the background!)
As I met with them for their last evening, and as we talked through all that they´ve experienced here, it was great to hear how God has used this. Here´s a few of their comments... 

"God had blessed the team and protected and encouraged us every step of the way. I have trusted God and felt he had his hand on the team"

"God has humbled me and equipped me in ways I can only praise Him for."

"I feel more comfident and have stepped out of my comfort zone. I´ve learnt to put God first, to trust and follow and he will lead you the right way."

No comments: