Friday 1 July 2011

Catch Up

So it's been a while since I last blogged. (I hate blogs that start like that!) - so here comes several in quick succession to get up to date!
My excuse is that I've been back in England for a couple of months and been fairly busy.
It was really good to spend a month with Restore church; to catch up with old friends, and make some new ones.
I was also really encouraged to see our Guatemalan Strider, Alex, settled into the church, with good friends, and really growing in his gifts and ministry. This is a part of my job that I really love - having seen potential in someone and having found an opportunity where I thought they could grow, it was fantastic to see him step into his gifting and be confident in who God has made him to be. That sounds very vague and wishy washy - but I hope you know what I mean.


No comments: