Sunday 10 February 2013

Central America Conference

I´ve just come back from the Latin Link Central America team conference, which was held in Costa Rica. I had a great time. Apart from anything else, the conference centre had a pool so I could have a swim every day (it´s been way too long since I´ve been able to swim regularly!) But also it´s always great to catch up with friends and meet a few new ones. I´m not very good at having my camera to take photos - but I did remember it for the talent night.... so here´s a few pics for you.
Lukas, as himself! 
 
Ray and Bridget as .... (not sure)! 

 The superb Guatemala syncronised swimming team!

Big finish from Nahum, the star of the act! 
 
 The very talented Kenya (and Nadia)

 Guatemala Striders and me  - last to leave!

 Groovy!


No comments: