Thursday 30 April 2015

Back Again

It´s been a while since I´ve written any blog posts - and I hate blogs that always start with an apology for now having written in a while, so I´m not going to offer any apology at all and just get on with updating....

Having got back to Guatemala in Feb, and catching up with various people and projects, I went on holiday to Mexico. I had a great time of just relaxing, out of reach of emails and phone calls, just a week walking on the beach, relaxing in a hammock, reading books (Naked Spirituality by Brian McLaren was fantastic) and watching sunsets.




I watched crabs race to the waves, pelicans glide just above the breaking waves, those tiny birds that run along the shore so fast that you can´t see their legs, jelly fish just lying about, and one day three fins in the water - which I thought were sharks, but it turns out they were more likely to be Tonina fish who have similar fins! (slightly disappointed with that  - but it was still great to watch them).

No comments: