Saturday 8 December 2012

Who am I?


Random thoughts this week.....
So I spend a whole morning at immigration office on Wednesday, and just thought you´d like to know that due to the very strict rules about the sort of photos they will accept, the Guatemalan Immigration Authorities think that I look like this.....


Then on Thursday, I visited my churches Kids holiday club. They´d had great fun all week - and every day had had a half hour missions slot. They´d learnt about some famous missionaries from the past. The day before I went, the leaders had showed the kids a photo of me (thankfully not this one) and told them that I was coming. When the kids were asked what they thought, apparently they said.....
Es canche  (she´s white)
Es bonita (she´s pretty)
Tiene ropa  (she´s got clothes) !!!!

So I am very pleased to confirm that I am one of those missionaries that does wear clothes!

No comments: